Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dang they're just tryin to Profit of Mike Vick


http://www.michaelconvick.com/

This is wild, they're serious too. all this over dog fighting. everybody's picketing over this mess man.

I have dogs and I would not want to put my dog through that mess. its a shame that was running all of this on his property as well.

Bad enough we have other celebrities on Crack, alcohol and other drugs going crazy. all these people are getting the Wanted attention. this is bad for media. I say Send'em all to Jail for 5 years since we so deep in their crap.

anyway. I have a cousin who used to do dog fights in my old neighborhood, later people went to jail behind it. then they put up "no animal fighting" signs all over the place..

Man.. Talk about Cruelty to Animals .. ahh man!

No comments: