.. If yall were in my shoes Yall wouldn't want to be right now ..lol
I still gotta go copy that christmas CD too
Why? maybe because on my end everying i didnt do is being thrown in my face . how Happy is that? ,, Not so happy. THEREFORE MY THANKSGIVING MIGHT EITHER BE A BAD or BORING one.
Mainly this my mom just got home to cook and she found that she doent have the right kind of flower to do so.. then her "Mother eye" spotted Dirt in places that dont exist and she started fussing at me about not keeping the house clean ..
..................... and so on and so on..
Then she asked my nephew if i fed him...... he said NO and THERE SHE GOES AGAIN!! ..
,,,, My nephew usually eats through out the day, on average days when we dont have much food.... yet i get yelled at because i didnt feed him ..lol come on She's just finding sometin to keep going on about.
... All this after i spent a good hour of peeling shrimps LOL!!
yall.. I get fussed at for everything. mainly because according to them "im the only one in here" ..lol Yet there's the dog who Pee's in parts unknown/ There's my nephew who runs around funking up the place. my brother's always in school so he's not here.
I'm tired of being Here, Im tired of being blamed, sometimes i just want to leave. which i can, it also makes me want to work far away so that i could be a transportation problem such as her. LOL .. its wild .. I have a feeling that some of the good things are about to go down and well, yeah.. I guess ..lol
Its thanks giving .. Im Tankful for my family! My Life, The People who Did what they did for me back in Houston.. Im thankful for everything. ..lol
No comments:
Post a Comment