Saturday, November 17, 2007

Christmas Blues!! GET IT HERE!


 Post revised November 14, 2009 Get It  Here
_________________________________
I have to post this again since i know everybody's looking for it. In 2006 I wrote This Entry, about how I found the Skit "Christmas Blues" or "X-Mas Blues" as its called on track. It's a tune that came on every Christmas season, Everybody Looks for it but never gets the name, So for the 3rd of 4th time posting this, I'll say it here.

The name of the Tune is "X-Mas Blues" its by "BIG TYME" and it a Skit from the Quad City All Star Christmas Album by Quad City DJ's.

Sounds Repetitive huh?

CLICK HERE TO GET IT File Name: big tyme - xmas blues.mp3


Its a bout this Kat Named Otis trying to talk his woman in to letting him in the house for Christmas, But she aint having it. Bonquisha (the wife) doesn' say anything but Otis Pleads to get in the door. Its real funny

"Bonquisha, Open The Door" ..lol "I Got Some Cold Duck Baby,  You need to open the Door... He Quackin'"

LOL "Larry's Long Neck Leg Quarter Late Night Chicken House" ..lol

Information on That Album Could be found Here

4 comments:

Monique said...

Oh Thank you sooo much for posting the link to this.

I had forgotten all about it until I heard it on Q93 today.

I came home and searched and searched for it on the web.

Again thank you. I am going to be laughing all season long!

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you as well. I've been looking for this song for years. I talk about it all year long! One of my favorite Christmas songs. You're the best!!

Anonymous said...

Do you have the whole album? I cant find it anywhere online (for free)

Book said...

Nope sorry