Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Yeah man, Its that time of the year!! i gotta get ready to be about my way to the Grandmas home, (RIP Grandma) But yeah Thats still "The House" ya know .. we gotta celebrate the first one without her. just imagine. we didnt even do that for my grandpa because everybody ws seperated .. so now really its like celebrating for the first time without both of them.

wow.

well here's my thank you note. (even though i have this in list form the numbers will mean nothing)

  1. I am thankful for the people who have came into mylive before and after katrina, my friends my my family. My Online buddies. The Bloggers who read. My Folks at South Union for being a Family. The N phi O family for allowing me to Be apart of The Org, Marchingsport "Gerard" and what he did for me this year. Miss Cheese Biscuit! and everything for being that someone to talk to! umm.. Everybody
  2. I thank the Lord (GOD) for giving me Life after 21. ( I turn 23 in December 4th)
  3. I thank My Momma and Daddy for Having A Great Family and even for all the madness that we go thru ..LOL
  4. The rest of my Family Tooo...lol
  5. I'm Thankful for Having My Crab-sister Ashley!, For LaQuisha and Kandace, for Their Friends.
  6. Thankful for DSRT!
  7. Thankful for My BAWS ..lol (pronounce the word "BOY" as "BAW" its its funny
  8. thankful 4 dem yams! ..LOL
  9. Thankful for a Life!
  10. THankful for everything i do and love!!
WHATS UP YALL!! .. I'll be getting ready to leave real soon!! THANKS FOR READING .. LATER!!

No comments: