Sunday, December 23, 2007

Just Wrong, Too Far Wrong...

Those are the words I here coming from my moms mouth as he talks over the phone to a relative.
Here's how it had went down according to my Aunt and mom.

My Aunt she said that My cousin had just eaten and received a brand new phone as an early gift. then when someone knocked at the door callin her out. Within 5 minutes the shots Rang out and my aunt said she started to Trimble, hoping it wasnt my her daugter. Unfortunately neighbors broke the news to her ..

Terns out My cousin went for a walk with who ever the person was who knocked at her door. I guess after exchanging words with that person turned her back to walk away 4 shots were fired to her back. one going straight through her heart Killing her instantly. A car was heard speeding away from the area afterwards.

Who ever did that was just wrong. I don't care what Beef you hold against anyone. Nobody deserves to be killed. especially in that manner. that was a setup and an execution.

Pray for Our Family, Pray for my Aunt' wellbeing.


We cant believe it but its true. This is really shocking. just shocking. my momma was in the mist of cleaning things and mistakenly she called my nephew by my cousins nickname. It's just heard to think about.

Unfortunately another funeral in this family

No comments: