Tuesday, January 15, 2008

AAHH Poo!

So I changed my new Nephew for the first time today and well... Ahhh He poo'd while i was changing his poo! ..lol He Poo;d at least 4 times today ..lol

My Lil Brother didn't go to Band practice today, but today his excuse was the NOPS School board meeting .. Reasonable because the Band room in near the Auditorium where the meetings are held. BUT recently he's been Missing practices only to come home with my cousin to play the PS2 All the time., and usually he has no excuse.

I dont like that, It shows lack of dedication and appreciation for band and music in general. He's in 8th grade and doesn't quite understand why he should participate in Every event the band does. I just dong get it. He doesn't listen to us though. he just Tells my mom things because he know they'll just let everything he says go. why? I dont know, We didn't have it that way. its like. He stays home or comes home "just because" some times. with NO REASON.

I dont really know what to tell him. but in my opinion it makes both Me and Jaime look bad because of where we stand in the band community and what he's currently doing. it's just like if he doesnt really want to be in the band. I dont think that he realizes that parades start After MLK day for them.

I dont know why he's not attending rehearsals but he needs to get with it. I hope he doesnt miss parades purposely either!

No comments: