Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Nappin and Feelin' Good.

The other day while nappin' I had a dream and she was there, we were talking, laughing and joking around as if it was our everyday thing. we were just chillin' lol introduced her to the fam and all...lol and although it wasn't a long dream. i felt kinda good waking up. maybe because she was on my mind in the dream or just because it was what it was. I can say I'm comfortable knowing that where I stand is where I'll be. It's a good feeling to be in the same atmosphere as her. she's great and one of the few that I Can respect her for who she is.

The Thing is though, Although she's in a position where she's the center of attention. I think that even if she wasn't there It would be the same. I've always thought she was beautiful and a real nice person, the day I met her I knew she had potential and now that potential has become what see as Crafted Achievement.

Sometimes I can't believe I told her what I told her on Facebook. sometimes i think i said too much, or maybe just enough. But hey. she is part of the reason I love doing what I do so I Love What Myself for even having the opportunity to do what I do and have done!

No comments: