Thursday, May 29, 2008

They Disabled My Account!

Facebook disabled my account after importing a blog. I guess it was too much for them. That sucked I cant Post on pages, wright notes, on walls or nothing. thats sad man .but i think its funny

I was gettin ready to go to my Make-A-Baby App and finish taking care of my facebook kids. LOL It's fun, Really. Especially because of those who nag about their kids not being kept up.. Today I got a good one from Kandi tho ..lol she called happy because i been making her monsters grow ..lol

its fun yet time consuming.

lets see. Msport is down so i've been discussing things with Gerard that and Band stuff. The dogs are going crazy! .. umm,,lol

Out of Boredom I must say that I watch TMNT for the first time, I think its a cool movie. I spent my weekend talking to Kandace.. of course ..lol and Chatting. Yet another mic/ headset is broken. .. Trading Midi's, Talked to Jerm. Watched the Neph as usual..

Ooh and My Mom got a new living room set yesterday. I'll take a picture of it tommorrow.

Wow man, Everything's Malfunctioning.

Life Is Weird ..

No comments: