Friday, May 23, 2008

Looks like our new Vista wil be broken soon

Why? because my dad turned the whole system off from the power source all because the printer wasnt working. then the Start mode screen came up asking if u want to start it in Safe mode.. He had no clue what to do. He doesnt realize that its an Error screen. thats sad man.

he wonders why the other pc's were faulty, its because he never shuts them down properly . you're not supposed to pull the plug on these machines..

When the Router aint workin. instead of pressing the reset button he pulls the plug and shuts the whole PC off.
Same as with other Peripherals. He doesnt realize that he will damage the system Just like he did the last two systems

I tried to tell this man NOT to install those Free Trial games too.. He does it anyway . he wondwers why the pc They put in my room shuts down at any given time .. its because of HIM.. he wont learn untill this pc breaks.

And My mom gets mad at "Yall" (as it me) when the pc aint workin right .. I'm on my Laptop 24/7 and i just hooked up the Bad Desktop in my room.. the one we had up prior too this vista..

<-- They always try to tell me what Im doing wrong with the PC, but they are the ones weakening the systems ..

No comments: