Friday, May 23, 2008

What I need is good sleep

its wild man, I've been watching my nephew.. barely because i stay up all night, actually i got no real sleep for a good week straight. there have making these videos (i gotta post the other two). I stay up just to talk to Kandace, she even called me this morning at 7 or 8 and we were on the phone for a a fewhours .. i went back to sleep and was also waken (as usual) by who ever keeps coming in my room turning on the lights and making noise. I knew i had to watch my nephew. but man.. from 6Am till 2 .. shew man.. i didnt go to sleep till 5 something. today .. Thats gotta stop. I woke up Tired as hell at noon.

its wild man.. As much as i stay up for Kandace. I need not to do so. I love talking to her and she's my #1 right now. ( even tho we aint a couple ) .. but man.. when i need sleep I might as well go to sleep ya know. and then I've been sleeping uncomfortably. my back doesn't feel that great but its hard to sleep any other way.

Sometimes I wish I could just Be There.. ya know..

No comments: