Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Aight Here's the deal

I may have blogged about this but I'm serious this time. I love watching my nephew. (the baby) but its a pain to watch Both nephews. . Why? because I don't get any sleeep at all. I get wake up calls every day for 7 .. My phone gets rung of the hook between 6am and 8:00. I am not a morning person. Yet i Do have to get my Nephew (the baby) from his daddy .. He doent call the phone though. he knocks at the Window. But These Morning wake up Calls are Having me Lose Sleep. I might Turn off my phone b4 I head back to sleep . Because I'm always beeing waken up..

Sometimes I just wanna NOT BE HERE. because I'm always being Volunteered somebodies service. Bad enough his daddy thinks my sister is paying me 75 dollars a week . Thats a Lie .. She put that on paper to recieve support .. Ever since they broke up I been In The Middle of His Wake Up For School/ Give Medicene. Make sure he does his homework Activities.. IM NOT HIS DADDY AND IM NOT YOUR CHILD. IM TIRED OF WATCHING HIM .. I DONT GET NOTHING OUT OF IT BUT FUSSED AT FOR A DIRTY HOUSE!! .. WHY? BECAUSE TECHINCALLY ONLY GROWNFOLKS LIVE HERE ACCORDING TO MY MOM .. IM TIRED OF BEING A PARENT..

MAN I DOBT HAVE KIDS .. I DONT HAVE A WOMAN .. I DONT HAVE A LIFE .. I NEED LIFE!!! .. MAN I DONT HAVE FRIENDS .. THATS WHY IM ON THE NET ALL THE TIME .. I GET TREATED LIKE CRAP .. AND THE ONLY THING I FIND COMFRORT IN IS BAND JUNK .. DUDE I JIUST TURNED 24 .. IM TOO OLD FOR THIS!!! .. I HATE IT YALL I JUST HATE IT .. but watch Tommorow .. the routine .. I AINT ANSWERING MY PHONE .. FORGET THAT ..

Anyway ..LOL ..Here's The Real Deal. .. My Nephew "Ty" has to get up for school every morning so his dad can take him to school . Meaning I get Calls at 6am. and 7:30 Pm to tell him be ready. Between tat time His Mom calls to check on him as well. Both of them are Running up my bill
. They check on him Multiple times a day. but they call My phone to do so when CLEARLY we have a home phone.


.. I'm always on Call to watch Ty.. Now my Other Nephe is No Problem. But for the past 2 days he's been making NOISE!! and they havent been bringing his stuff around .. He's swinging his head all over the place and Crying at every move i make.. and every time my moms home she gotta run me for every thing i do with him.. both her and my dad.. I can't get any rest fooling with these kids .. one is 10 with athsma, the other's 1 .. I AINT HAVING KIDS MAN!! ..lol

.. Man.. Yall know I really mean what im saying .. Im just Tired of it .. I need Life in my life .. I hate where im at. I hate being used...... i just need time 4 myself ..

they wonder why dont do anything .. its becauise im always on call..

its been like that for years ..

man.. Forget it i quit .. . I'll Blog Later .

No comments: