Thursday, December 04, 2008

December 4th My Birthday and Official Elimination Time

Yeah, what I Did was Get Rid of a few Numbers Out of my phone. People who i really dont know if their numbers work, And some people I don't really need in my life. Today Being 24 I'm Deep In My manhood. Unforunately I still havent done much with mylife since Houston. But I Love myself and the people I choose to be involved with.

I love when people are happy, That makes me happy. Thats Just how I feel about people I know or have met at some point in my life. On my part I have to Do Something. I think Getting Back in School would probably help now being that I would be in full controll of my financial Aid. I messed up back in 04 or 05 when i first registered for school. i guess nothing to TSU transfered properly.....

but that's that, i've had my hbcu experiance for that time and it was good. but I think im gonna refresh myself and start all over since i have the control now. lets just hope all of this pulls through to get my life in order...

Note From The Book

No comments: