Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Glad to have Been part of that

Wow man, I finally get to Blog after a great weekend. .. So Here it goes..lol

I've been Uploading Pictures all day, Yesterday I was too busy to continue. .. well technically its December 2nd now so that would make it the Day both Sunday and Monday..LOL

anyway .. yeah.. I had the chance to see all the good folks I've met over the years. at this bayou Classic marching with the Human Jukebox. I have my Pictures up on facebook and bandhead.org now. I was glad to see Airee again. even when My battery went low i had to keep it real. I switched the batteries and the camera worked and I got her pic. LOL

Both bands were great. at the events too. too bad about the investigation going on about SU's band now but hey.. people go through things to learn from them.. hopefully this band as a whole will learn from that mistake.

I saw a few of my Buddies from High School. I had to Rep My Alma Mater with a new shirt due to the excitement of the battle! . oh yeah.. I'm just glad to have been part of this. All in the Press box and things. it just makes you feel good.

I saw some of my Grambling Folks like Antonio and Marian lol.... Great Times. I'll try to sort the pictures out in an album before putting them here. Either that or I'd just forward the message directly to this blog.. LOL

Well, another Blog Later!

No comments: