Thursday, December 04, 2008

The Last Xmas Blues Clip Got Many Hits .Lol


 Post Revised November 14 2009, Get it Here
___________________

Everyone is still Looking for X-Mas Blues. Well I've posted it once and it had over 4500 Downloads. I still have the file and I'll be posting it here again. Most People dont realize that the skit is by Big Tyme, and Artist featured on Quad City All-Star Christmas. There are a few tunes off that disk that i am still looking for But I Remember Growing up Listening to Xmas Blues at Most.


This Skit Features Otis, and his plead to Bonquisha (his baby mama) ..lol
well yeah it was very popular in New Orleans, I heard it ONCE on the radio in houston back in 2005. That year we were missing it too.

Here's The Clip File Name: Big Tyme - Xmas Blues.mp3
File Size: 4.57MB

That Skit is legendary lol

" Bonquisha, Open The Door" ..lol I Got Some Cold Duck Baby, You Need to Open The Door, He Quackin!

Later Yall!

2 comments:

Clifton said...

I have been looking all over for this song.

Book said...

Everybody has! Everybody!