Friday, December 05, 2008

Some Things!

I'm Gonna See My New Cousin MONDAY!! I Got a Call from my Aunt who's birthday was also yesterday. she was sick on the 4th though so she called today to wish me a happy bday and i did the same 4 her ..LOL all Belated and stuff .(lol).. Anyway I'll Be Seeing My New Cousin, Yeah My Cousin Byron has a Son, He'll be living with his grandma (my Aunt ofcourse) untill byron finishes schooling. He's almost 2 years old and I haven't seen him .. he wasnt born here thats why though. YEAH BUDDY!! I GET TO SEE HIM MONDAY!!

Yeah man.. I finally Came Up with a Name. I'll Use My Real name With a Target "Media Creations" and because people know my Alias being "Book" .. it will be within the Title Meaning It Can be looked at is JMC Book Media Creation" if yall get where im coming from. .. I Plan On Watermarking All My Media with this logo from now on. Check it out.

Just May Be The Name I Was Looking for (as mentioned in this entry)
I'll probably Also Probably have one that has Productions or "Motion Pictures" in it.. But for now, Media Creations will do. because it works for All Forms of Media with Me. See!

What Do U Think?

No comments: