Saturday, February 28, 2009

Captains Log.. LOL

Nah Really though.. I guess you can call this a Silent Blog because I’m actually Offline and will be posting it sometime later on when I establish a Connection..



Today as I went to get a Q Card from Fiestas I found out something bad.. I Weigh 302Ibs. Just knowing that makes me want to lose weight or do SOMETHING about it. I feel 300+ Pounds. I was never sure of how much I weighed since maybe mid 2008. I only Knew I was over 288 and under 310. But for me, just knowing it sucks more.



At the same time, I know exactly what I need to do to lose it. What is that. Eat Better and Exercise. When can I start? NOW!!. With that said. I have other things I need to touch on too.



Lately I’ve been thinking of Kandace. I was on here deleting some pics from My PC when I had decided to delete a few of her pictures from My PC that I really didn’t care for. Mainly pictures I was asked to edit or enhance. Well. If any of you have read my past blogs. You would probably know that Kandace is a Best friend of mine. I really would love to be in a relationship with her. But she doesn’t see me that way.



I for one have come to the point that I don’t Care that she doesn’t like me that way. For me. I’m just glad to have her in my life as a friend. At the same time though. LOL She’s one of the females I just know I could get down with on any level. We have lots in common. She just has weird preferences. LOL.



I wouldn’t want her to give in to me. But I Also I think she should lighten up on physical pref’s because eventually she could end up with the worst kind of person.



The Best part about the whole thing is that she seems to be on call when I need somebody to talk to. And when she needs to talk she knows she can call me.. I like to mess with her about out unofficial relationship status. LOL she knows its True though.



.. I’ll Blog Later On about something fairly similar.. OUT~

No comments: