Thursday, March 26, 2009

I almost felt it coming..

So she asked a Simple question, when I answered, It all was thrown back at me. it never fails. this is why I don't want to be here. Seeems Like Everything I do Is wrong, I do what I'm asked to do, and it requires me to do something else. yeah its all good. But it never seems like its enough. from there I take more heat because apparently I'm always here to see things go on. The things i do nothing about.

If You want me to do something, Ask me, I'd do it. Why is it so backwards in this house. I was asked to cook. because my brother complained about not eating. I cooked. He didn't eat. oh well; I cooked and Cleaned where I cooked @. .. Unfortunately it was not enough. apparently I was supposed to make sure the rest of the house was clean in the process .. at this point she see's the Mop bucket sitting out font of the bathroom. She asked What was it for. I told her that I was going to Mop The Bathroom Floor but I Couldn't find the mop... She asked why. .. *because the dog pee'd earlier,, I got it up with a towel and some .. Apparently that was a problem. From there she complained about Me Not doing Enough to clean the house or make sure my brothers doing what he should be doing and so on and so fourth.. I do EXACTLY what im asked, but I cant read minds...

In this house I'm always being Put down because I don't do enough. yet she feels that "I got it good" .. No I dont.. why.. Because I dont want to be here. WHY? because I'm required to do things That Im Not Asked/Told To do.. Yeah of course. General Things around the house are Common. But dang. when I do do whats asked Theres always something else..

For example .. She got mad because. because apparently I mopped WRONG.. I used Pine-Sol. and she doesnt use because it makes the tile on our floor greasys ... And im like .. WELL WHY DO WE HAVE IT THEN??!! .. Im Just sayin'? ..lol .. She didnt tell me this Before she asked me to mop.. ya know LOL

According to her standards, I do Nothing right.. All she does is Complain.. but even if i do something about it. I make the situations worse. Then Im Cursed at and all this..
Thats why I cant Wait to Leave this bad boy again..

U know.. I rarely leave this house. Because they NEED ME HERE. but since im always wrong.. its like Forget me. ya know .. Its like Im always ON CALL and im TIRED OF IT ..

I ALWAYS DO WHAT IM ASKED TO DO, YET IM ALWAYS BLAMED FOR NOT DOING ENOUGH.. SOMETIMES I DO THINGS JUST TO GET HER OFF MY BACK. BUT IT STILL CAUSES A RUCKUS . MAN IM JUST GONNA LEAVE TOMMORROW AND NOT ANSWER MY PHONE.. SEE HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT THAT..

.. YOU KNOW WHAT... IM ABOUT TO GET OFF HERE AND "DO SOMETHING".. and see if she complains when its done ..

MY WORK IS NEVER DONE! ITS ONLY BEGUN!! THE BOOK WILL NOT FAIL.. I WILL SUCCEED!! .. IM TIRED OF LIVING WITH NO LIFE.. .. THE BEGINING IS HERE .. JUST WATCH ME!!

Forget this man I'm out..

No comments: