Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Oh. and since I am here. I'll Do it again

Ahh I remember doing this way back when I first got here..

There are many people at this school that upload photos directly to the PC without Deleting them. Sometimes I'd take a random photo and upload it to my blog just for laughs. Why? Because I know they won't find out.

These PC's are cluttered with loads of random photos people upload to myspace, facebook and other networks. Here they go! ..LOL well atleast 2 of them!!

Pi-Yow!!










Funny Thing is, think I'm in The Same room as Some of These Folks Now.. in Fact, I think I'm Sitting Next to the Girl In the last Photo. LOL Funny Huh!..

Well....

If you are reading this, PLEASE DELETE YOUR PICTURE FROM TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY PC's!! LOL


At This Point I'll Be Leaving The Room...

Note From The Book

No comments: