Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Number of Things

  1. Im Drinking Cold Water
  2. I haven’t been to sleep yet.
  3. Umm I was thinking about my Hunnie today
  4. I Talked to my Brother for a moment yesterday
  5. Qui Didn’t answer last nigh
  6. Oh Well man, I gotta start sleeping early and waking up early too
  7. It’s the only way my life will steer in the right direction
  8. especially when involving my interests
  9. it’s almost the end of summer
  10. I hadn’t had a job in 3 years. I NEED ONE!
  11. Anybody willing to hire Me?
  12. I have Things to do
  13. Honestly I feel like a failure.
  14. man, Do you ever feel that there’s someone there  and then there’s noone.
  15. sometimes I wonder if she felt the same way.
  16. u remember the “Connection” yeah that…
  17. It would be nice to have that connection once more.
  18. I guess it’s something I’d have look in to
  19. I kinda sorta don’t wanna
  20. hmmm. I’ll Stop for now.

No comments: