Wednesday, July 29, 2009

That One Trip To Walmart

Sunday was Crazy to me, I got up because my Brother was asking about some Notebook PC .. So my dad was like.. Lets go Gett’em One! ..lol so what we did, we searched the Wal-mart and best buy papers for the Best ones for a cheaper price. We found one for a little over $200 with basic features.. . the Simple things, Right…   Well. we didn't see that one. Nor the $500+ with similar features.. There was one @ Wal-Mart slightly better than the one we found on sale.  So we Got Two of them for my brothers.. along with Carry cases. 

I was like Wow this man is really buying this ..LOL .. while he was at it I had him pay for a $100 XBox 360 Hard Drive.  but I paid for the Games myself. Yep Smackdown Vs Raw 09 and Legends of WrestleMania. Had to get them! ..lol

The crazy part is that $1500 Dollars was spent at Wal-mart.. that's the most I've ever seen my dad spend at One time.  LOL it was Amazing to me…

Oh, to make a long story short.. the Day Michael Jackson died.. my dad Won big on a Scratch-Off Card) .. I wont say how much but hey.. its doing him Well.. 

Seems like everyone got their fair share of Goods except for me.. .. what do i want? and what should I Get? Iono! ..lol A Camera? . a Tuba? lol iono.. I’m still thinking about it…

The Funny thing is .. I REALLY think its weird to see him spend that money  LOL.. 

I’m glad today he went to get his teeth fixed!..They pulled ALL  (the rest) OF THEM from the top ..lol

No comments: