Wednesday, July 29, 2009

They Seriously don’t know what micro-blogging is

I’ll Said it many times and I’ll say it again. Most Twitter users do not know what it means to Microblog, or don’t even know what the purpose of it is.

I’ve seen people who say Join Twitterand then they end up deleting it WHY? Maybe because They don't understand that you have to take part in other Tweets  to generate active followers.  Other than that. if you don’t what your “Friends” to see you your tweets ,, you’re asking Not to be followed ..lol

There are many people who Join Twitter because they dislike facebook. I just read a Blog which stated that People who Linked both their Twitters-Facebooks together and they don't like that Twitter changes their Status.. ITS THE SAME THING.. but like i said .. Most people who Microblog don't get the whole Idea of syndication nor do they like their friends Seeing what they’re Thinking. ..which is WEIRD.LOL

I don’t have a Twitter Because I have More to say in Life ..lol

I post a lot on my facebook page though.. I Just Refuse to have Use Twitter now.. and thats Mainly Because I don’t even have users that read my blog. what makes you think they’re gonna read my “Microblog” .

hmm…

Note From The Book

No comments: