Saturday, August 15, 2009

When I get to Houston, I'm going to WaMu

I've been with WAMU since 2005, Ever since their Transition to Chase began I haven't been able to make a deposit, especially due to me being in a city where their are no WaMu's. I'm very happy that their is a transition. Yet it's only slowed me down as a customer of the company. The last time I was at WaMu, I made a deposit to clear up an overdraft. Unfortunately I was broke right after. I Currently can't make deposits at Chase, therefore going to Houston should do me Justice.

I should be heading to Houston real soon. Therefore making a deposit to keep my account active. After that I'll be back to get me an every day job. Why? because Recently My Phone bill has been Off the Scale and I really need to have it paid on my own, ya know? I got an upgrade on my phone, I'll be recieving a Blackberry real soon. I'm not big on Mass Media phones but it's like Oh well ya know. I updated because my phone is going bad, I would have gotten the G1 but I didn't want to deal with it, so I'm sticking to this Blackberry. I've never Desired a Blackberry but I guess that's what I'll have for the next 2 years Hopefully.

Things are Changing. Ya know what, when I get Back, I'm going to attempt to sell some things on Craigslist. I wish I had another location to sell from! ..LOL

No comments: