Friday, November 13, 2009

Ah, Exactly what I’m talking about…

The most recent situation is some Lame on youtube. This guy replied to my comments basically saying He’s glad New Orleans was Wiped off the Map.  Apparently he doesn’t care that We’re is still here.

The replies were under  this Video

 

I explained to this guy that This city is bigger than Crime, and he doesn’t know what It means to be from N.O. Then he goes into his work history here and steadily reminding me that this is a horrible place to Live.  After Replying back, the fool goes on to talk about my how I missed a simple wording. at 3am in the morning because I said that he doesn’t have a true connection to New Orleans.  Apparently he had nothing better to say.

I Admit, I’m no grammar King, and with typing that early in the AM. my brain isn’t telling my hands to process everything. but hey, go ahead and take out my grammar errors. Proper grammar won’t save you in a matter of life and death.

I’m not the kind of person to wish bad things on peoples lives. but man, he’s the kind of person that needs to get hit by a bus.. LOL

 

Note From The Book

No comments: