Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So Know that I know what's up

http://ericadewolf.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/cell_numbers.jpgIt’s basically a big Misunderstanding. The dude was angry because of a personal dispute between them both. Not getting into too much detail but  It resulted in him getting upset that he started throwing things around her house an then he taking her phone.  which resulted in him calling me as well as longtime friend of hers… he told her he called us when she gave the phone back to her.  
After writing “smh.. this dude is insecure”  in my status on Facebook, She Clicked the Like Button, so I  asked her to hit me up.. Therefore telling me about the situation. 
At the end of the day, there’s no reason real for him to had called me, only to attempt at trying to find something wrong.. instead he’s what’s wrong.. 
I told her that She’s gonna have to leave him alone someday… other than that I had little to say about it. I thought something was wrong.. but I thought of a more serious situation. this one just a domestic dispute over words he couldn’t handle… That’s her baby’s daddy and it’s a consequence that came with the person she chose to be with.
That’s all I have to say about that.
The Book

No comments: