Friday, April 02, 2010

When It Blows out, Buy a New One

Basically, Yesterday April 1st. The Main PC’s motherboard gave out on us. which means we have to get a new PC. Great right? well not really.

Yes we do have another PC, its great, 2 times better than the one that blew out on us. aside from being an upgraded OS, its totally better hardware wise. it’s also a Dell.

But back to what I was saying … That Vista we had has a good hard drive. and great ram. problem. I have no other PC that could handle that OS. therefore i can not get that data transferred. 

I talked to the guys at Best buy about getting a new mother board. they were like “well yeah you might as well get a new PC”.. I Knew That already but it’s just the thing about hardware and software compatibility issues.  that I’m dealing with now. and I need to get this software out if here.

We’ve only had the Vista 2 years too. smh..

as for some stats on this New  PC. Here  Goes

 

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Microsoft Corporation
Dell Inc. Inspiron 54564 Bit OS
Pentium(R) Dual-Core  CPU      E5400  @ 2.70GHz, 2700 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
Physical Memory (RAM)    6.00 GB
600 GB Hard Drive

Yeah No Doubt Great PC, but I really need to get that stuff off the other Hard drive. I have Most of it backed up. but not all. that’s my reason.

No comments: