Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Oil, Bombs, Floods

 

The Oil Spill
You know, with all that Oil in the gulf, if I had a pot i’d have a Fish fry..

Nah, really though.. The Clean up of that is going to be hard, it’s going to take time for all that to wear down.  I’m glad to see that there’s a way for everyone to help. as far as the Hair and stockings situation goes. I hope it works out.  I’m glad it’s not worse than It could have been.

The Fear would have been an eruption, Glad that’s not happening now at least.  It’s still forever possible anyway… The downside to everything..

The Car Bomb
I’m happy the people in NY were outspoken about the Car Bomb situation.  all of that talk shows that the people are aware.   That thing could have killed everyone around it had it blown up.   Now There’s a Suspect soon to be charged.. wow..   

The Floods out west..
You know,  Every time there’s a flood, you hear somebody who says that they understand how the people from N.O. Felt in Katrina. yet the people on these news broadcast always seem to suggest “We’ve never seen anything like this Before” …   Shew.. There have been many floods that caused widespread damage since Katrina’s.. maybe it’s not exactly the same. but You HAVE seen These kinds of floods before.. ya know..

I think that all floods are Messed up especially when the damage messes up nearly everything you have or destroys everything you own. .. I know I wouldn’t want to deal with that anymore.

i guess that’s all i have to say about those situations

No comments: