Monday, June 21, 2010

Finally A New Pair Of Magnum Boots

Viper II 8My First Pair in 4 years. .. FINALLY… while in Living  Houston I bought some Magnums of the  Stealth series. This time I got the Magnum Viper II with the Zipper on the side. at first i didn’t care for the zipper thing but I realized the value of it after trying on the shoe.

I love the way they fit. It’s fairly Comfortable. I bought them at Academy Sports & Outdoors, In Harahan  Prior to that I saw them for a higher price at  The Sports Authority, I would have gotten the smaller shoe, but I came there for Boots, That’s what I wanted.

With That said, I went over to Walmart in Hopes to finding Dickies in my size. Instead I ran across a pair of those Mechanix Gloves I’ve been trying to get for so long.  I’m glad I have’em now.  At the same time, I still haven’t found my pants!! lol I need to go to Soul Train and get some Dickie Fits Before Saturday!  … Why? well, For the Battle in Houston that’s why!. I got the Okay to record in the press box so I’m Good!

Back to the Boots

I like these boots because they’re comfortable and could be worn with anything just about.  I wore my Stealth II’s as Marching Boots.. those were like Police boots too.  In Academy there were many other brands though, I had no desire to get them… I almost DIDNT get the boots.. glad i did though.. I’m Good for now.

Magnum is a Beast!

1 comment:

Viper II Boots said...

A durable boot,good fit but heavy relative to all the others.Feet start to ache a bit after long hours of wear in the field.Break in on these can take a few weeks,depending on the amount of wear you put on them.During long roadmarches,hot spots tended to form in some places on my heels.I've run in these and you can definitely feel the heavy sole after the first mile.Obviously a great boot.