Friday, June 18, 2010

A Weird in a Dream I Had

The Other day, I Dreamt that I was at The Classic BOTB but I was unable to Record. due to a security check outside of a restroom.

we all know how dreams go.. they jump from place to place .. so Just imagine being in an airport the whole time.

Aight… Here’s it from the BEGINING!..

I was with the fam on my way to the the Classic Battle with all my credentials  there was a point where i couldn’t get through the crowd.. I looked to my Left and there were the Dolls waiting for a photo.. but I had misplaced my camera. By the time I got it. the girls were walking up to the staging area. Note: all this is happening at an airport in an amphitheatre / auditorium setting…

At this point I rushed to the viewing level only to still be awaiting the bands.   The Bands were a NO Show. but the dancers were there on stage..  Due to a lack of seating i went to walk around a little bit …

I stopped to talk to folks I knew as well to see family. from  there I went to the restroom…  Inside this restroom there were no toilets but Wall Urinals. It looked like something from inside the Starship Enterprise.  the urinal not only spoke to you, but it purified waste at the push of a button.   Yet it was more like (brace yourselves) .. Urinating on a wall…

LOL.. Okay okay…  So I leave out of this restroom and THERE WAS SECURITY!.. what were they there to do? …They Checked m for metals.. and  at that point he saw that i had what appeared to be a (brace yourselves once again) a 20 ounce Bottle of Urine… in which i had thrown out as soon as i realized what it was…  But Security saw it and asked me to step to the side while they get Paperwork together to charge me with something they compared to transmitting an STD.

At this point I waited and waited as  The Battle went on..  So I’m standing there angry because I’m missing out ..soon after I received the paperwork from the security desk, I read what consisted of Numerous Fines Due to Violating the law in regard to holding a bottle of urine…I looked at the cost. which was about $1800……… at that point I Woke up…

LOL.. What Kind of CRAZINESS IS THAT?!..

Just imagine being stopped by security at an airport on the Starship Enterprise while missing one of the biggest events of the year.. OH NO!! lol Madness.

No comments: