Sunday, July 18, 2010

Alot has been on my mind

Maybe it’s not anything different. but..

It came to my attention that when I start needing things, or even if i just want to gold a conversation  I can’t reach the people who I want to get in touch with. Yet I’m  the one always available for them.  Why is that? I don’t know.

With that said. It made me think about Giving up on what I currently do. Simply because this time I attempted to charge $15 for something I don’t normally do. Now nobody wants to pay up.  I’ve been taking pictures since 2003 and Recording Video officially since 2007. I’ve never sold anything. but everything I do is at High Demand.   It makes me want to quit doing things for free.

Lots of people think that i get paid. but I dont. Others who I deal with, see this Camera Thing as a Competition. If you get footage I don’t have. Good for you. My Collection is going to be different. that’s how I like it.

I’m supposed to be putting this practice footage together for charles. I haven’t done anything yet…

I have a project I’ll start working on later today, A Slideshow full of music. I’ll do that as soon as i get what I need to do it.

it’s crazy to me that When folks find out that I CAN do something. They take that chance to try to use me..

I’M Charging.. That’s all

No comments: