Thursday, August 12, 2010

I’m in need of a new camera

I need to invest in a new photo camera, I don’t know if i mentioned this. but at that Battle with GHASB and N.O. I dropped my photo camera and now i can’t focus because the shutter button doesn’t work properly. I can still take pictures. but the button is stuff and I’m going to hate working with it. 

I can take pictures with the video cam, but that is hard. I don’t want to HAVE to do that. it’s a shame because I’ve only had that camera for  little over a full year. It seems like that’s happens all the time. In fact. I’ve had the cam for both parade season 09 and 10. in fact It was brand new in 2009 so yeah. only a little over a year and 1 drop made it dysfunctional. SMH

I’ve been with Fuji Film for so long, I think I want to get a Canon. that’s mainly because everyone is using Nikon, but other than that I don’t think I’m going to be using Fujifilm again. The quality of those cams are great. but folks doubt my work based on the cam i’m using.  Yet NOBODY uses them.. lol I think I’m good. Not good enough. but i do think i’m good.

I have to do better.  I think that it’s going to be my first goal. save up at least 1600 and get me a PC and Digital SLR. That goal will be reached b4 Next parade season.

No comments: