Sunday, September 19, 2010

I just realized there are extra free movie stations

Of course i knew about the general On demand stations like The Free Zone Encore, HBO, Events, Showtime, Stars etc. But now there are extra On Demand Channels like VUTOPIA and EPIX.  some great movies play on them, both old and new. I may have to check it out today and watch some movies.

They have Classics like Ben Hur on there. as well as a load of 90’s movies like The Fugitive, along with Newer Releases like Clash of the Titans.  I’m going to have to check out some of those movies. The crazy part is that I was talking to my momma  about some movies that I haven’t seen in a long time. some of those movies are There.

I Just turned on Fear Dot Com. I’m about to sit here fore the next 2 hours and enjoy this movie.  .. This also reminds me that my brother has my “Silent Hill” DVD. I don’t need it though.

No comments: