Thursday, September 23, 2010

In Imagery: The Randomness

 

Cheese on my Fries: September 18th  Cant Believe nobody knew what that was.

image

This Hornets Decked Out Car on France Street. I saw it while walking through the 9th ward (that’s where France Street Is)

A Few Months back, I spotted The Only Empty Parking Spot at one of those hotels while hanging out with a friend.

My AmeriCorps*Vista Group Reservation ID

By the way.. I took these with my Cell  Such as this one while, “Sleeping” on the day I got a fresh hair cut..

 

Or the day I got my New Magnum Boots.. They’re comfortable.. untill you’re out All Day In them

 

 

I uploaded this a while back, when I got in contact with my old Junior high school band director, i tagged him to this tuba part.. he wrote it out.. .. I played it in

This was Breakfast at some point in July

Cheddar sleeping next to my dad..lol

 

That’s all for now.. Other stuff will be here later on today.

No comments: