Thursday, September 23, 2010

Slacking on Content

I haven’t been blogging as much as I used to, but when  I do blog it’s usually something that’s been waiting to come out for days. At one time I’d blog every day. many without meaning but It would be every day. Multiple times a day as well. I guess It’s one of those things I’ve grown to love to the point to where i really don’t need to just write everything that pops in my head.

Content wise, There are times I’ve stated that I was going to post photos or Video to my blog and I haven't. Lots of times it’s because I’ve shared what ever it may be to Facebook. and well, I’m going to try to share some of those things with the people who read my blog.

Therefore In my Next Blog entry. You’ll see a load of randomness in Images as they were added to Facebook.

No comments: