Thursday, September 23, 2010

More Random Imagery

Here’s More Images from the Random Facebook Collection. Unlike the mobile uploads, these pictures are either Edits, Artwork. Things I come across and either like or dislike, as well as things I found “Elsewhere”. Some of these images are current, others are not.

Here we go.

My Crabs Sister “Quin” from The Ocean, She’s Captain this year. I made the image actually for the myspace page they have for the team. reminds me that i have to log in and update the page.

These Images are from Bayou Classic 2010  members of Southern & Grambling State’s bands. Heavily edited with Corel Paint shop Pro X2.

Olivia, She was also in the Ocean and part of the X-Treme Motion dance Crew which appeared on MTV’s ABDC. I have more of them but they weren’t uploaded to facebook

At this point. I’m going to end this one here. but there’s more coming.

No comments: