Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving My People

Today I Prepare for tomorrow and the day after. I’ll be once again doing Bayou Classic with Marchingsport. My Brother may not be in attendance but he’s been here since early today. and will be here for the next 3 days, I’m happy.

I think It’s amazing. This is one of many years to come where I’ve seen folks go from High school to college, do 4 years in band and graduate. that’s cool to me, makes me feel old. but it makes me feel somewhat accomplished..lol

I found that my buddy Jermani will be graduating, happy for her. she worked hard for it. Same for Karmyn and some other folks they’re great people I hope they’re all successful in what ever it is they may pursue.

This year.. All Video from the classic. I plan on making this look like a movie. LOL.
 After I get off this PC I’m going to prepare for that..  lol...I got time though.

 I didn’t do much today but I’m good..

No comments: