Saturday, April 23, 2011

Had My Google Videos To Transfer To Youtube

I received a 2nd Notice yesterday that Google’s Video Section was going to be shutting down. although I Knew this was coming, I honestly was going to just let all the stuff I had uploaded there go to waste.  That is Until I got the 2nd letter stating that they’ve added a button to transfer the files directly to YouTube. Folks are probably wondering why am I uploading old footage…Well hey, it’s Google Transferring files automatically to YouTube.

I remember a while back after Google bought YouTube they  decided to stop hosting new footage as in excels in its Video Search feature.. and well.. at this point, Google's option was to get rid of the hosted videos altogether.

all i had to do is fix the tags accordingly.

No comments: