Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Y Come Wednesday Part 2… El Nino

 

Y Come….

  • I Only said El Nino Because I’m Cleaning up…
  • Exit Light
  • I don’t mind the sun sometimes…
  • One Fish Two Fish…
  • Kitty’s here for a Funeral
  • Her Baby Daddy Passed
  • The Dude was had Multiple Sclerosis
  • Tragedy
  • At least he didn’t get shot.
  • Talk About Mentioning someone in regards to a situation
  • I was watching this video with Cornell West and  Al Sharpton..
  • That was an “Oh Snap!” Moment
  • Man, It’s something how folks just die on ya.
  • I need a Misinformation Packet
  • My Package Came
  • Although It’s not that great of a reason, she is…
  • Enter Night..
  • … Bye Bye excess Hair ..LOL
  • Is Totally Different that Talking about someone.
  • In The Meantime
  • The Hooting Owls are paying way to much attention to detail.
  • Take My Hand
  • Sunset Driver is a Great song!
  • The Kinect Version is Keen though.
  • A Band Needs to Play that…
  • That’s from The Michael Jackson Experience on Wii
  • Oh I Feel So Vulnerable!
  • I Applied for Audubon
  • Man, 2 Bottles of Nair..
  • The Kinect Version is Keen though
  • She’ll Be here tomorrow
  • It’s a Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood.
  • We’re Off To Never Never Land
  • The Pizza Is Here!
  • Connect The Dots
  • I May Need to Show up Live man..
  • I’m OUT

 

 

No comments: