Friday, May 20, 2011

And then there are times when….

You Know, There are just things we cant control. sometimes you have to hope for the best. I’m saying this because of the situations in and around my family whether good or bad, Extended or close. I really don’t want to speak Directly of any of these situations, but I am acknowledging them in some form just to get it off my head.

Its almost like the family doesn’t get a break when things go right, other things go wrong. some things happen in due time.. others just randomly happen… Like i said, all is not always bad, yet the bad things seem to outweigh the good. 

Most Recently, Two of my relatives are in situations that they only can defend themselves on. One regarding a situation that happened earlier this year, the other is possibly a false claim altogether. Neither situation is related and I really don’t know much about one of them But I Hope the truth is comes out and things go right.

No comments: