Thursday, May 19, 2011

In light of all the things I’m supposed to be doing.

I Haven't gotten any sleep last night. I should have. But I was up Wasting time as usual. I almost forgot i had an event to to today. Hopefully i can take a power nap and get up at about 4 because I have to be ready to get up to film a middle school concert band event.

Speaking of film. I have yet to start my portfolio.. but i have many ideas. one of the reasons is due to the PC Repair services and generally trying to approach my audience which are New Orleans residents. I only plan on charging flat rates. between 25 and 75 dollars on average deepening on the service. Once i get that down pact. on to the photo portfolio.

I have yet to find a free host that’s worth trying. other than using a blog. I’ve even looked at tips on starting a portfolio site and i only got little info.  I may have to someday pay for those services. I just don't want to upload every photo I have to Facebook anymore. It’s what expected of me. 

Branching off into other areas of this media will be a slow but hopefully well off journey. I’m not the best at this but I’ll try to make it happen. I’ll try to get some rest and get ready. I have  less than 3 hours to get some good sleep. 

No comments: