Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Wake Up Call

From the time I left Houston, I’ve been sitting on debt.  A debt that has just come back to bite me. and now I must work, and work, and work toward paying that debt off. It hurts to tell folks what I don’t have and what i’m really doing with myself. but I really need to get something done to get tat paid. Over $6000 i have been sitting on. it’s a shame but its all my fault.

I think in over  all those years 'I’ve spent over $6000 personally but I wouldn’t know. I haven’t had a bank account since Washington-Mutual closed. Now I need to make that happen. I just got off the phone with an agent and i got his personal extension number. He told me the options that i can have for paying. and I'm good with it. on my end all i need is a job. because there’s nobody i can get to help me. I honestly don’t want anyone's help. I think I need to hurry up and find work to get this done.

In a years time over 520 a month would make that happen.  I’m frustrated but It’s about time it’s happened because I need to do something with my life. I've been broke for 6 years doing what ever it is I want to do. But Now The Games are over. I got that wake up call and i need to make these payments ASAP>  1 year from now I hope not to be in debt.

The Book

No comments: