Monday, August 29, 2011

100 Random Questions Meme | And Yes I am Bored

  1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
    The Book Nearest Me is “Lift Every Voice : Words of Black Wisdom and Celebration”   Line Four Says “isn’t true…. No, the only”   That was just a bit of a quote from Rosa Park
  2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
    A Window
  3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
    Talking to Kandace
  4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
    The Local News
  5. Without looking, guess what time it is
    4 something
  6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
    4:12
  7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
    The TV in Both My Room and the room Next to mine. as well as the rumble of the air unit outside of the house.
  8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
    10 minutes ago. I let the Dogs Out, aside from that I was trying to sense the smoke in the air.
  9. Did you dream last night?
    Yes
  10. Do you remember your dreams?
    Yes I do, but I forgot what my last one was about.
  11. When did you last laugh?
    Earlier today while discussing some things with both Kandace and Quisha
  12. Do you remember why / at what?
    We were talking about the black perception of beauty as it relates to hair as well as our own personal egos.. somewhere in there we threw in a few jokes
  13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
    A Mirror, My High School Diploma, My Jr High Certificate of passage and a Throw.
  14. Seen anything weird lately?
    yeah that random Character Lady Gaga came up with…
  15. What do you think of this quiz?
    It is pretty much random
  16. What is the last film you saw?
    I Don’t remember, but The Last DVD I watched was Phone Booth yesterday.
  17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
    Somewhere In The Americas, That’s all. 
  18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
    A Home, A Sousaphone,  Cameras and some Studio equipment.
  19. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
    I Never learned how to drive. because i’ve never passed the test.
  20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
    Abolish Violence
  21. Do you like to dance?
    I Used to.. but not so much now
  22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
    yes but maybe only for a short period of time
  23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
    “A Ouch Joins Us”  was one of 41
  24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
    Kandace
  25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
    Adobe Audition Trial from Adobe
  26. Last time you swam in a pool?
    In Florida at Wet n Wild Water Park
  27. Type of music you like most?
    Old School R&B
  28. Type of music you dislike most?
    Country
  29. Are you listening to music right now?
    No
  30. What color is your bedroom carpet?
    My Floors are Wooden
  31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
    Add A Room, More Room space and More Closet space
  32. What was the last thing you bought?
    Toothpaste & Mouthwash
  33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
    Nope
  34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
    Too Heavy for that, Nope
  35. Do you have a garden?
    Nope
  36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
    Not Exactly, but I di Sing Along..lol
  37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
    My Hunnies ..
  38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
    I Don’t know, Maybe Shakira
  39. Who sent the last text message you received?
    My Cousin' Lance
  40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
    B&H Video
  41. What time is bed time?
    When Ever I Lay Down
  42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
    INO…’m a dude…
  43. How many tattoos do you have?
    NONE
  44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
    yes, but not neccesarily
  45. What did you do for your last birthday?
    I don’t Remember
  46. Do you carry a donor card?
    When Ever I Lay Down
  47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
    Myself
  48. Is the glass half empty or half full?
    When Ever I Lay Down
  49. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
    Orlando, Florida
  50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
    Never
  51. Have you ever won a trophy?
    Yes, but it was my destiny.. lol
  52. Are you a good cook?
    Nope, but i can cook Boxed and Canned foods to a T
  53. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
    Yes but I don’t have to. ..lol
  54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
    Too Many To Name, but one person would be Jesus
  55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
    For 13 years of my life, yes.
  56. Do you touch-type?
    No
  57. What's under your bed?
    Stuff In Boxes
  58. Do you believe in love at first sight? \
    No, But I do believe in Instant Connectivity or Instant Attraction
  59. Think fast, what do you like right now?
    Yams
  60. Where were you on Valentine's day?
    Home
  61. What time do you get up?
    8 Hours after sleeping ..lol
  62. What was the name of your first pet?
    Baboo  it was a Turtle
  63. Who is the second to last person to call you?
    Kandace ..lol She loves me ..lol
  64. Is there anything going on this weekend?
    Yep Games…
  65. How are you feeling right now?
    Good
  66. What do you think about the most?
    My Future
  67. What time do you get up in the morning?
    After Noon
  68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
    Maybe 3 months
  69. Who would you tell first?
    My Parents
  70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
    I Do Not Remember
  71. Do you sing in the shower?
    Nope
  72. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
    I Answered this Already
  73. What do you do most when you are bored?
    Talk to the hunnies and read
  74. What do you do for a living?
    Nothing .. Sad right… don’t feel sorry for me, I’m creepin’ on a come up!
  75. Do you love your job?
    If I had one I’d probably like it
  76. What did you want to be when you grew up?
    A Zoo Keeper
  77. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
    CEO of my own Technology & Media Community Center
  78. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
    The Chicken
  79. How many keys on your key ring?
    FOUR
  80. Where would you retire to?
    ..lol Houston
  81. What kind of car do you drive?
    I Drive myself Crazy…lol I don’t have one
  82. What are your best physical features?
    My Whole Self
  83. What are your best characteristics?
    My Bandheadedness
  84. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
    South America
  85. What kind of books do you like to read?
    Anything Informal, Educational as it relates to History
  86. Where would you want to retire to?
    Answered this already…
  87. What is your favorite time of the day?
    The Golden Time Of Day
  88. Where did you grow up?
    7th Ward, St. Bernard N.O.
  89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
    I’m Here!
  90. What are you reading now?
    This page..lol
  91. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
    Night Owl
  92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
    NO
  93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
    I guess so
  94. Do you have pets?
    2 Dogs
  95. How many rings before you answer the phone?
    TWO
  96. What is your best childhood memory?
    To Many To Name..
  97. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
    Community Technology Assistant, Americorps Vista,
  98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
    WWE comes on in a few Minutes
  99. What is most important in life?
    Family, God, Myself
  100. What Inspires You?
    The Friends I have Inspire me.

Okay thats it.. I’m out ..lol

No comments: