Thursday, October 13, 2011

I’ll Just leave it alone.

It seems as though that I’ve tried numerous times as a refresher to myself, just to hold a conversation. Yet I feel as though I’m being put off & slightly ignored. I think it’s pretty messed up simply because just a few days ago I told her that I’d call her more. But the reason I don’t has always been the same. she seems as though she never wants to be bothered. I’d rather her call me anyway.

Being that I know it won’t happen. I’ll just leave it alone and let it all go.   Maybe I’ll talk to her when she’s ready. For me, It’s hard trying to hold a conversation with someone who does not respond as if they’d like to continue the conversation. On my part, I shouldn’t even try to continue.

  I think all females do it but in this case it’s excessive. It’s like talking to yourself and maybe even putting yourself off as an annoyance. well hey, it annoys me when I don’t get a response sometimes.

It’s hard trying to talk to somebody you want to talk to and be very open to when they seem like they don’t want to be bothered. yet it’s the same the other way around. because there are females who  want to associate with me that I refuse to give the time of day. but usually its because I can’t relate to them.

I guess that’s just the way it is though

No comments: