Sunday, October 09, 2011

Great Weekend on my part.

Aside from the fact that I got NO sleep LOL. I was able to attend some band events,  one was a parade & football game, the other allowed me to reacquaint with Bethany. Felt really good too. I had expected it for 2 days prior due to a phone call, but I was pretty happy.  I also attended a party in honor of my cousin Chanel who was killed in 2007

I got a chance to see some great bands as well as meet their directors/ What was new to me is, I have a cousin in marching band I formally met his mom at the event. that’s a great thing.  uhhh… yeah it was a long day because I didn’t get much sleep. nor did I eat.

Today on the other hand, I attended Church. My brother came in town. and I got to take a classic walk back around my hood. It made me think… I snapped a few pics while doing so. .. life passes.. im glad I do take pics. it’s like cherishing the moment as it happens and reliving it through a frame.

Good times coming up back there tho .. I had more to say, but I don’t know how to get that out yet.. but oh well..LOL

No comments: