Friday, January 06, 2012

How’s your uncle Joe?

I have no Uncles name Joe..LOL!

Short story… Wednesday. I’m walking from the Quickie Mart on Tulane, while awaiting my ride, I began to walk down Broad street. when I crossed paths with a guy, In all back with shades on. riding a blinged out bike.  He gave me the fist bump and ask “How’s your Uncle Joe?” In my head I’m like.. I have no uncles name Joe, so I was like “Good man, Good” , He was like “How you like Me” (in reference to his bike)  I was like, “Straight!” and I kept walking.

I had no clue who the dude was, but I assumed he was from my old neighborhood after asking be about an Uncle Joe.  I’m related to 2 Joe’s, Both Cousin’s. I don't think he thought I was their nephew. I just think it was a case of mistaken identity.  Alot of people think I am my Cousin Joe. ..I also have a Cousin who's dad's name is Joe. but folks who know me wouldn't have a clue how we are related (because technically we're not) so that doesn't count.

anyway. That was one of the craziest things to happen that day.. I think that's "Good Man, Good" is gonna be my answer to questions like that by folks I don't know ..LOL

No comments: