Friday, September 14, 2012

Got work to do

Working on this campaign stuff is kind of time consuming, but I don’t mind because I do nothing  throughout the day on average. I just hope that what I’m doing looks good. as for now. I really am doing things with no real knowledge of dimensions nor actual know how. I’m just “Doing it” and it seems good, yet it’s not good. I have lots of work to do.

I realize that Lots of the rumors involving these schools are true also. there are some messed up situations going on within these systems and the people don’t have a clue. and time periods are jumping like crazy as well. which makes it all bad on the folks who are actually running the school. It also makes it bad for the children who normally have no clue what’s really going on.  They’re playing with the parents money and the student’s lives only to insure that Test scores are High. what about the livelihood of the child?

Teachers, Parents and Alumni care, many are speaking out. but I honestly think that if the people  on top of thinks really want to know what’s going on, they need to ask the kids or experience first hand what’s going on in the schools..  Maybe that’s not the best thing. but I do believe that Senior students in a school know and understand what's needed for the students of all ages. Not just for one school, but for all schools.

No comments: