Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I Took a Political Spectrum Quiz and Here were my Results

 

My Political Views
I am a left social moderate
Left: 3.31, Libertarian: 0.62

Political Spectrum Quiz

Foreign Policy:

On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: -2.58

Culture:

Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: -1.71


image

 

I guess I’ve learned that I’m more of a left winger than most people yet Still I’m considered a social Moderate with more leftist views overall.  I’m even more Left than the other  blacks in Louisiana who have taken the quiz .. crazy right ..lol

Each Day is something new.  there should have had more questions concerning education as well though.

No comments: