Friday, November 30, 2012

Busy Weeks Ahead

I started this Position at JSU recently hired to help organize an area of their website.
I appreciate the opportunity because  It’s something I like to do and it will be something that’ll look good on my resume.

Not only did i start that this week, but I’ll be attending Comic Con this weekend, Hopefully I’ll get to see some of my favorite Characters and Superstars of the WWE past and present.

Tonight After I Fix Up this room I’m going to do a few test shots with the new lens Oh yeah it came in, I ordered  a piece to soften the light as well but it won’t be coming in till mid december. I’m glad i finally got it. now all i need is chargeable batteries

Not Only do I have Comic Con but I have Photo Duty 3 Times as well as A Date and then i gotta roll with ole boy on that other project .. then its my BIRTHDAY after that! WOOHOO~

No comments: