Monday, December 03, 2012

Monday Musings

Today’s the day before my birthday
Tomorrow I’ll be spending time with my girl.
28 years of life has passed me by, I’m supposed to be a Success by now yet i’m just grasping all opportunities that come my way.  Although I’m not Successful, I’m very happy with where my life is going.

it’s been a very long time since i’ve had a woman in my life. and now that I have one that I can spend my days with weekly I think its amazing. It’s like starting over again. 
On my behalf, I must Up My Game, because if not. I fail. It would be great if this thing lasts a long time. If not. It may hurt but although we’ve just begun, I’ve already come to terms with the possible scenarios that could cause us to split why? because it’s life.

I appreciate her, I enjoy my time with her. I’m glad i she met some of the family as well.

Also, being that i turned some heads the other day and even caused a few folks to talk.. I’m good & it’s all good.

Today I’m busy… it’s wild. I got more to say but i cant say it now. It’s all good though..

No comments: