Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Certain Things Just Add Up

Noticing some things that seem to fall in place, so much has been said and done to prove my theory but at this point I’ll let go and allow God to deal with this situation.  There are things I need to do quickly in 2013 that will make my year a better than any year prior too. hopefully I can make this all happen and keep my girl on my side. I like her a lot even though she likes to tell me how crazy she is.  I think we all dig crazy chicks. (lol WWE moment)

With that said, I think I need to make my days more productive, because I’ve remained stagnant for years and being that way has caused a very huge downfall in my life. Time to get up & make moves so that folks can stop comparing me to people who I am not like.

At this point as well I as I stated before. I Must be quiet in order to allow breathing time. When All things are brought to light. there wont be any troubles on my part.
I still think its funny how They  think some how those situations will affect me. I don’t care at the moment.

No comments: