Thursday, July 03, 2014

Getting Back on Track

I’m Blogging today  because I’ve got work to do, And I need to remind myself to do so. Just as I Had to remind myself to blog.  Also, I have work to do for the NOLAB organization. I have work to do with these wedding videos. There’s so much I have to blog about because I am excited. will I get this out. YES!

This week I am working on a video for the wedding I attended. I am getting things prepared for pick up as well as working on the video itself.  Hopefully The Washington’s like the full video as they seem to love the 4 minute clip posted on Youtube & Facebook .

The Wedding I attended  was very nice.I Enjoyed myself at this event even though I didn’t think I was prepared for it. Also I need update some things about my camera, I’ve had it 4 years now and I’m experiencing issues in this time that I have never dealt with in the past. Aside from that. I’ve been losing things & misplacing things in the pass few weeks till it’s driving me nuts.

Believe it or not, The Groom didn’t know me, He actually knew a distant relative of mine., that’s how he got my info.. He called months before the wedding and I Didn’t directly commit to it until I was sure of what he wanted. Therefore when the time came.  I pulled through. and it was very nice; ultimately. On the day of the event I met   The Groom himself  as well as his family & groomsmen.  One of them was my Frat brother, another one marched with me in Jr. High School. Very cool to know..

Turns out The Groom, Byron was actually part of the Band community as well. so this made me more comfortable as well as made everything easier, because I was Nervous. After it all I swear I felt like I Knew this man my whole life.

I’m glad to have that connection now. I even got the brass band who attended the reception a gig Overnight  Yesterday. So the cycle continues. I will post the video to my blog next. .. After, I’ll be writing about something else. 

Later Readers!. –

No comments: